Complete stereo upgrade kit to install a Single/Double DIN aftermarket radio and retain the use of the steering wheel controls in Mazda MX-5 (2009-2015) car models with BOSE audio
This kit comes complete with Kenwood DMX5020DABS Double DIN stereo head-unit with Car Play and Android Auto.
This head unit fitting kit includes:
- Steering control for resistive programmable head-units (20-117-SWC)
- ISO to ISO amplifier integration interface (20-273)
- Mazda MX5 Single/Double DIN facia (50-377)
- DAB internal windscreen active antenna (70-923)
- Kenwood DMX5020DABS double din stereo head-unit
Kenwood DMX5020DABS Double DIN radio Head Unit with DAB and enhanced wired Smartphone connections (Apple Carplay/ Android Auto)
At only 75mm deep, the Kenwood DMX5020DABS short chassis design makes for a more flexible installation, making it easier to install in vehicles with shorter depth behind the dash than other leading head units
6.8" Touch screen with wired Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Spotify Direct Control, DAB/FM/MW/LW Radio, Bluetooth hands-free calling and music streaming, iPod/iPhone music playback and USB.
- 6.8" WVGA Capacitive Touch screen - White Key Illumination
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ Ready
- Android USB Mirroring Ready
- Built-in DAB+ Tuner & Bluetooth module
- Bluetooth wireless music browsing ready
- 2 Preouts + subwoofer(mono) (2,0V)
- 13 Band EQ - DSP - DTA Built-in
- AV-in or Camera-in (Selectable) / AV-out
- Rear Camera input with built-in parking guide lines
- Short Chassis for easy installation
Car models: The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.
Mazda - MX-5 (3rd Gen) NC Facelift (2009 - 2015)